ABBARCI PETROLEUM MARKETING Co.Ltd
WHO WE ARE:
Abbarci Petroleum Marketing Company Limited is a Sudanese Private Company registered according to Sudanese Companies Law issued in the year 1925. The Company has been established in the 1993, under the name of Abbarci Gas.
Abbarci Gas is considered to be the first private Company working in field of distributing Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in Sudan.
In the year 1998, the Company name has been changed to Abbarci Petroleum Marketing Company Ltd. to correspond with the Company activities in distribution of other petroleum products such as Diesel, Gasoline and Fuel Oil beside LPG. In the year 2002, the Company built storage tanks and loading facilities for Diesel and Gasoline at the main depot of the Company at El Geilly near Khartoum Refinery.
The Company started with establishing only two depots for LPG in Khartoum and Port Sudan and now the Company owns 29 depots for filling and distribution of LPG covering most parts of Sudan and work is going on for establishing other depots so that services would cover all parts of the country.
Total number of LPG road tankers owned by the Company is 86 road tankers (with a total capacity of 2,000 MT). The Company also owns 14 new bobtail tankers fitted by suitable tools for delivery of LPG to customers at their sites, the capacity of the bobtails varies between 6 and10 MT.
The average quantity of LPG distributed annually by the Company now is around 144,000 MT. The Company now distributes Diesel in large quantities to some transport companies and the annually distributed quantities are more than 6,000,000 gallons.
CAPABILITY OF STORAGE AND PRODUCTION:
- Total Storage capability for LPG is more than 2,000 MT, together with a total filling rate of 5,000 cylinders (12.5 kg) /hour.
- The Company owns depots inside Sudan at the following cities and locations:-
(AlShagara, Port Sudan, ElGeilly, Wad Medani, Nyala, Tambul, Khashm ElGirba, ElManagil, ElGedarif, Dongola, Sinnar, ElFaw, ElHassahessa, AlMultagga, ElGedid ElThawra, ElObeid, Shendi, ElDueim, ElGineina, ElBurgaig, ElBashagra, Atbara, ElFashir, Abu Hamad, ElDaein, Dimiat, Karima, Zalingi, ElDamazin).
- The Company provides the services to customers by distributing a high quality cylinders and tanks with the adequate accessories, total number distributed to customers are shown hereunder:-
- 1,500,000 Cylinders 12.5 kg (26 liters)
- 12,000 Cylinders 25 kg (53 liters)
- 3,000 Cylinders 50 kg (108 liters)
- More than 1,400 domestic LPG tanks with different sizes from 1,510 litres up to 5,000 liters, and all these tanks are distributed to customers at their different sites of the principal towns.
The Company now started to establish projects and distribute LPG at a number of African countries. The project consisting of:-
- Registration of the Company at the intended Country
- Establishing of LPG storage facilities.
- Preparing the LPG transporting facilities.
- Establishment of LPG filling and distribution facilities.
- Importation of the equipments and accessories that help in the process of receipt, filling and distribution of LPG in a safe and efficient way.
The project is targeting the following countries:-
South Sudan (the depot is established and work started), Rwanda and Uganda (depots are under establishment and erection), Ethiopia, , Kenya, Chad, Niger and Burkina Faso.
ADDRESS AND LOCATION OF THE COMPANY:
- ABBARCI PETROLEUM MARKETING COMPANY LTD.
- KHARTOUM NORTH–INDUSTRIAL AREA–SAYGA STREET
- P.O. BOX: 1190 -KHARTOUM –SUDAN
- TEL: +249 185 324385 / 324386
- FAX: + 249 185 216305
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- WEBSITE: abbarcigroup.com